Is your birthday around? then it’s definitely a reason to party. But one thing that makes you think twice is, how to organize a birthday party?. Organizing a party is both fun and stressful. As said in a saying that “Hard work Pays off”, this hard work you are putting into planning your birthday will pay off with lots of lifetime memories, fun, unstoppable conversations, long-awaited meets, and many more.
But still, the question remains as a question. How to organize a birthday party?.
You will get a detailed solution for the panic attack of organizing a birthday party in this post.
Let’s divide organizing a birthday party task into three steps.
- When and where to have the birthday party
- Listing out the birthday party details and essentials
- Getting ready for the party
Let’s organize your birthday party together!
Step 1: When and Where to Have the Birthday Party?
1. Choose the Time and Date for the Birthday Party.
Deciding on the date and time is crucial. Look for the calendar if there are any holidays or weekends clashing with your birthday party.
- If you are planning a birthday party for an adult it is better to plan on weekends. People will be more willing to come if it's a weekend.
- Fix at the late morning if you are planning a kid's birthday party.
2. Choose a Budget.
Now, everything depends on this. From choosing a place to ordering food.
To plan the party wisely decide the overall birthday budget. Make this decision wisely by considering all your expenses. Split the budget into each element of the party like food, decor, gifts, etc.
3. Prepare the Guest List.
List out the guests you want to invite to the birthday party.
Preparing a guest list will help you order the birthday essentials, return gifts, and food, and book a party place. Make your guests list according to your birthday budget.
4. Select a Place for the Birthday Party.
Choose a place according to the budget of the party. Decide whether you want to plan the party outdoor or in your home. Book a party or banquet hall if guests are above 25.
If you are planning only for your close family & friends better make it a house party.
Step2. Listing Out Birthday Party Details and Essentials
1. Pick a Birthday Party Theme
Usually, birthday themes are expensive and will not fit in the budget if you are planning for a small birthday party.
- Consider the themes popular in cartoons, television shows, and movie characters If you are planning for a kid’s birthday.
- If you are organizing a birthday party for adults consider themes like the retro, casino, boho, and more
2. Birthday Party Invitations
Invite guests with beautiful birthday invites. Choose a birthday invite that follows your birthday theme.
- Make sure you include all the details about the venue, time, and theme.
- Go with the birthday invitation card if you want to keep it simple.
- Try out the eco-friendly birthday e-cards at VideoInvites.net with photos and details. E-invites are budget-friendly and can send it through all messaging platforms which actually saves time.
A few of our Birthday Invitation Video themes are Animal Kingdom, Happy Colors, Birthday Slideshow, Puppet Show, Balloon Banquet, and so on.
'Cho Cho Train' Birthday Video Invitation
3. Create a Food Menu and Beverages
This is one of the difficult decisions to make. Follow the below steps to fix the final food menu.
- Check with your guests whether they have food allergies and make something alternative for them.
- Make sure your food menu follows the birthday party theme
- Plan a food menu based on the length of the party. Stick to beverages and desserts if the party is for 1 or 2 hours. Plan a good meal too if it goes for several hours.
4. Purchasing the Birthday Party Decorating Items.
Keep this part as minimal as you can. Choose everything that matches your birthday party theme.
- It is not much important for an adult’s birthday party. Buy minimal decorations like balloons, ribbons, confetti, hats, masks, headband, badges, etc. that suit your birthday theme.
- For kid’s birthday parties organize balloons that match the theme. Usually, cartoon character theme colors will be pink, white, blue, and red. Include a photo corner, ribbons, birthday tag, etc.
- Purchase your theme color disposable paper cups and plates for food and beverages.
- Purchase decorative lights, a showpiece, and table decor times.
- Buy return gifts. For adults buy home decor or gift a plant. For kids buy colors, toys, or books
'Puppet Show' Birthday Video Invitation
5. Plan Few Games for Entertainment
Games will make guests engage with the party. Plan something interesting and never feels bored.
- Rent a game supply if it is a kid’s birthday party or hire an entertainer. Add coloring games, running races, magic shows, etc.
- For adults arrange a dance floor, comedy show, play music in the background, truth or dare, Jenga, and many options available on google for adults. Browse and select that suits your birthday theme.